What is the secret to being a great singer?
Great singers are not BORN - they are MADE.
There are FOUR elements you need in order to become proficient in singing. These take work and determination, but if you want it badly enough, great singing can be yours.
Here are the details:
ONLINE LESSONS (via Zoom, anywhere in the world)
- $10 for 30 minutes
- $20 for 1 hour
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
IN-PERSON LESSONS (at your venue)
- Durban area only (Ballito to Kingsburgh, Beachfront to Botha's Hill)
- $10 for 30 minutes, PLUS R2 per kilometre to and from your venue
- $20 for 1 hour, PLUS R2 per kilometre to and from your venue
- I am based in Amazimtoti, so you can calculate from there - please see example next to * below
- Current USD/ZAR exchange rate will apply
- Please book via WhatsApp on 066 406 4693 (messages or voice notes ONLY please - no calls will be answered), or please email email@example.com if you prefer
* If you are in Umhlanga, then the cost for a 30-minute lesson would be $10 (approximately R190), PLUS the return trip from Amanzimtoti to Umhlanga, which is 50km one-way x 2 (for the return trip) x R2 per km = R200 = R390
* The cost of a 1-hour lesson would be approximately R380 ($20) PLUS R200 = R580